Carnivals in Cuba
Bespoke Holidays & Luxury Experiences in Cuba
If the Caribbean at large is famed for its carnivals, Cuba’s are some of the most exuberant, with the carnivals of Santiago and Havana being the best. Any time is a good time to be in Cuba, but during Carnival it’s a heightened, more intensified experience. Expect exotic food, vibrant dance performances, and a lot of local partying. There is also a packed schedule of festivals across the arts world, with almost all of the intriguing cultural events taking place in Havana.
Our main picks are
- the International Jazz Festival organized by Chucho Valdés in December
- the Habanos Cigar festival in February
- the International Trova festival in Santiago in March;
- the classic car celebration in March;
- the traditional communist May day parades;
- the international bolero festival in June
- the International Old Man and the Sea Billfish tournament in Havana in July.
- the Carnival in Santiago in late July;
- the Carnival in Havana in August;
- the International Blue Marlin Tournament in Havana in September;
- the Havana International Ballet Festival in Havana in October;
- the fast growing sea front new music festival in Jibacoa in August and
- the Havana Art Biennale in March, and
- the International Festival of New Latin American film in December.
We can provide the best seats and accommodation and can organize access to exclusive events at each Festival.
Read details of the Festivals and Carnivals of Cuba.